Generator Propane Line Freezing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We've got friends at church that have gotten tired of the maintenance needed for the pool and hot tub, so they have looked into getting the whole thing removed. They were quoted a price of over $20,000 to break up the top 3 feet or so and then put that and more dirt into the bottom of the pool to get it all to ground level.
My son in the Dallas area said pool removal is from $15,000-$20,000
I did it myself by renting an excavator with a concrete breaker, finally swapping to a 24” bucket with thumb to dig a hole in the bottom to put the concrete and stainless walls after cutting them away.
Found a dirt pile from a road construction job and rented a 7 yard dump trailer to haul dirt.
Got all that done in two weekends with help from a buddy.
Planted grass seed today.
Total cost was under $1000.

IMG_1458.jpeg
IMG_1461.jpeg
IMG_1462.jpeg
IMG_1466.jpeg
IMG_1487.jpeg

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did it myself by renting an excavator with a concrete breaker, finally swapping to a 24” bucket with thumb to dig a hole in the bottom to put the concrete and stainless walls after cutting them away.
A man I can respect. Just do it.

My late G'pa - and my Dad - both told that if a man can make it, a man can fix it.

The only thing I would have done differently would have been to salvage the stainless steel walls and sell them for scrap.

...or make a still...

Latest posts

Top Bottom