George Floyd autopsy is in.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe the news organizations can be held accountable for inciting all of this insanity. They fanned the flames and blew this out of proportion big time. That catholic kid just got 250 million. Bet the Indianapolis cops ends up getting a pretty check for unlawful termination.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Doesn't matter.
Floyd was a real piece of work, no doubt. Cop with his knee on his neck was too.
With assisting cops, a figure four, handcuffs on, toss George in the back of the car and be done.

This was a good illustration of bad police work being conducted on a bad guy. Chauvin's no hero, Floyd's no martyr.

At least we now have some clarification about where we are in this country.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why do people mess with that ****?? I mean it's just a matter of time before you are ****ed ...
Well sadly I’m a recovering addict. I know first hand how this stuff works. It about cost me everything I have. Including my family. But praise God that I was able to beat it. Even though I will struggle with it the rest of my life. I still take a drug called suboxone which is an opioid itself. But if I didn’t I would almost certainly be using again. That’s why I want the feds to legalize marijuana so badly. I could start using that and get off this other stuff. My doctor has tried to get me to for a while now but I can’t because of my job. Two of my cousins are recovering addicts too. I don’t wish going through addiction on anyone. Well maybe some democrats. Lol.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We knew this would be the case all along. So the autopsy results will be used in Chauvin's trial and he won't be charged with 2nd degree murder and then there will be more riots and looting and more corporations will throw money at BLM.
I second that, or maybe the jury will overlook the facts and find him guilty so they can get a little peace. You all know how the MOB is. I'm hopping for at least a hung jury.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well sadly I’m a recovering addict. I know first hand how this stuff works. It about cost me everything I have. Including my family. But praise God that I was able to beat it. Even though I will struggle with it the rest of my life. I still take a drug called suboxone which is an opioid itself. But if I didn’t I would almost certainly be using again. That’s why I want the feds to legalize marijuana so badly. I could start using that and get off this other stuff. My doctor has tried to get me to for a while now but I can’t because of my job. Two of my cousins are recovering addicts too. I don’t wish going through addiction on anyone. Well maybe some democrats. Lol.
Glad to hear that you are doing well. Hang in there. You found the only thing that will help defeat it. GOD

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I hope you're successful. My son was that way, he tried MJ to stay off the other stuff, but being in a mandated drug program, testing positive would send him to prison. That would have been a much better alternative than suboxone, or ketamine.

Whatever you do, keep trying, keep doing whatever you have to to stay clean, and remember it does get easier.

Latest posts

Top Bottom