George Floyd autopsy is in.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe the news organizations can be held accountable for inciting all of this insanity. They fanned the flames and blew this out of proportion big time. That catholic kid just got 250 million. Bet the Indianapolis cops ends up getting a pretty check for unlawful termination.
Here’s hoping that Chauvin wins a multi-million dollar law suit against Hannity so he can retire in the Tropics where the gals don’t wear no clothes.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well sadly I’m a recovering addict. I know first hand how this stuff works. It about cost me everything I have. Including my family. But praise God that I was able to beat it. Even though I will struggle with it the rest of my life. I still take a drug called suboxone which is an opioid itself. But if I didn’t I would almost certainly be using again. That’s why I want the feds to legalize marijuana so badly. I could start using that and get off this other stuff. My doctor has tried to get me to for a while now but I can’t because of my job. Two of my cousins are recovering addicts too. I don’t wish going through addiction on anyone. Well maybe some democrats. Lol.

Yeah I get that. Slippery slope and all. What I don't get is why people try it in the first place. I was as wild a child as anyone would have wanted to meet but there were certain things I knew to say "no" to just based on what I'd seen those things do to other people -- heroin (the opioid of my day) was one of those things. I have been on the same dose of an opioid for the last almost 20 years now for chronic pain issues. I don't take it when I don't hurt so I haven't built up a tolerance ... And no addiction. Do I catch a buzz?? Sometimes. But I don't chase it. I guess I should be grateful I don't feel that urge. I'm glad you are doing well managing it. I do understand the never being free of it. My headaches are that way for me. I will never be free of them -- just have to manage the cards I was dealt. Thank goodness there are good days. They make the bad days managable.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This doesn't change my opinion of the event. Junkies play stupid games and sometimes win stupid prizes, but that's no excuse to show a depraved disregard for life the way Chauvin did. We know a lot more about both men now and neither one were what I'd call a good person. While I don't want George Floyd's running amok in society, I damned sure don't want an encounter with a Derek Chauvin exercising his authority over me or mine. I blame MPD for their institutionalized disregard for civil rights, and the The Police Officers' Federation of Minneapolis for their acceptance and defense of officers like Chauvin.

Chauvin is currently overcharged (just like Betty Shelby was overcharged). Hopefully this autopsy report will give hid defense team leverage to work a plea agreement that somewhat reflects "justice". No one is going to be happy with the end results regardless, but that's their own issues in play.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe the news organizations can be held accountable for inciting all of this insanity. They fanned the flames and blew this out of proportion big time. That catholic kid just got 250 million. Bet the Indianapolis cops ends up getting a pretty check for unlawful termination.

And include CNN,MSNBC AND ALL THE OTHER SO CALLED NEWS ORGANIZATIONS. Should make for a great retirement.
Like the kid that won the multi millions lawsuit against CNN.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/07/media/cnn-settles-lawsuit-viral-video/index.html

With regards to Sandmann's lawsuit, he sued for multi-millions, but in a settlement, the actual amount he receives is way less. I suspect that they are supposed to keep quiet about how much Sandmann actually got, but there have been a couple of folks (one from CNN) and another from a newspaper stating that it was simply multi-thousands. One number thrown out was $25,000, but I don't know if I could believe that one.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With regards to Sandmann's lawsuit, he sued for multi-millions, but in a settlement, the actual amount he receives is way less. I suspect that they are supposed to keep quiet about how much Sandmann actually got, but there have been a couple of folks (one from CNN) and another from a newspaper stating that it was simply multi-thousands. One number thrown out was $25,000, but I don't know if I could believe that one.
I’m a going to say if they settled and don’t want anyone talking it’s a good amount. Nobody would care about 25Gs. This was about making a point. They started out wanting to sue for 800 mill. Then the 250 mill number came out. If I was a betting man I say that there are millions that were paid out and I’m guessing tens and up. This wasn’t a regular case. The news was smearing a minor and it solely brought false negative attention to the kid. Hope it was a large enough number they felt it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom