Georgia man shoots self in hand during road rage encounter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think I’d charge that idiot with brandishing a firearm, illegal discharge of a gun within city limits, reckless endangerment (who knows where that bullet went after it exited his hand) and whatever else I could think of. After his jail/prison term he can enjoy a years worth of anger management classes. A hot tempered fool gets what he deserves. “A prudent man conceals knowledge, But the heart of fools proclaims folly.”

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Georgia sheriff says a motorist who was "impatient and annoyed" because a road was blocked for a lumber delivery got out of his vehicle and pulled a gun on two workers in reflective vests who were directing traffic.
The man went to get back into his vehicle and shot himself in the hand as he was re-holstering his pistol, according to the sheriff.
He told witnesses to call 911 but hauled a-- away from the scene.
The man was later found seeking medical help at a fire station.
Investigators will talk to him when he gets out of the hospital.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/georgia-man-accidentally-shoots-himself-road-rage-encounter
The ROAD RAGE is out of hand! WHAT would happen if we were subjected to REAL STRESS? Would we kill OURSELVES, fighting over a parking space? I hope the Communist Chinese don't figure this out?

Latest posts

Top Bottom