"Get woke, go broke" phrase origination

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Noticed most commercials today are showing mixed race couples or mostly blacks. It's amazing how the large percentage of commercials have swung that way now with them only being 17% of the population.
. I've seen it and the 17% appear to runt he country. Things were good for everyone for decades-then along trotted Obama and things haven't been the same since.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
. I've seen it and the 17% appear to runt he country. Things were good for everyone for decades-then along trotted Obama and things haven't been the same since.
I'm of the opinion that BLM is the driver of this. People, companies are afraid of the racist label being attached to them which is freely done if you disagree with their mantra.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BLM is being sued (counter-sued actually) by the City of Detroit.....interesting....hopefully they lose big

Detroit’s demonstrators are part of a “civil conspiracy,” the city’s countersuit alleges, “to disturb the peace, engage in disorderly conduct, incite riots, destroy public property,” and resist police orders, among other “illegal acts.” The countercomplaint asks the court to issue judgments declaring that the protesters engaged in this conspiracy and “defamed” the mayor and police, and to award the city damages.

The countersuit against Black Lives Matter protesters is a novel move in the post-George Floyd moment, and it has lit a fire under already boiling local tensions. The city has tried to portray it as a routine legal tactic, but many see the counterattack as an effort to suppress the right to protest and to shift the public narrative away from the police department’s violence. Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., whose congressional district includes much of Detroit, has lambasted it as “an unthinkable assault on constitutional rights.
https://theintercept.com/2020/12/21/detroit-black-lives-matter-lawsuit/

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm of the opinion that BLM is the driver of this. People, companies are afraid of the racist label being attached to them which is freely done if you disagree with their mantra.
Burn Loot Murder are just following Jessie Jackson's rainbow coalition and Al Harleton's Nation Action Networks race baiting tactics. Telling corporations pay up or we will call you racist suckah! Corporations been rolling over like trained dogs for this sh#t for years. Problem is now they have all their soft minded idiots in power mainly in the HR departments.

Last edited:

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I was a youngster, I thought I was the same as any other person and there was no distinction. i had no animosity or hatred of any race but these liberals trot out and decide that there is a race problem and that I am a racist. The liberals are the major problem and they accuse us of being the problem. We are all humans and they want to put a wedge between us. The wise man will overlook their diabolical plan.

Latest posts

Top Bottom