Get your milk, bread, and alcohol now!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dont forget to stock up on your favorite liquid refreshments.
Nothing worse than a dry cold spell.
298c6427099a1e2dd1122f62d2464490--jack-daniels-whiskey-whiskey-girl.jpg

Last edited:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Have a full bottle of Jameson and several bottles of mulled apple wine and flour for bread if the SHTF, it just pisses me off that this will hit on a weekend !!! Mother nature is an asshat for not holding off til Tuesday!! Really don't want to chance a 4 hour drive to the hunting lease just in case it turns out worse than they think!!

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I think I'm set. I don't do milk or bread and I have plenty of water, bacon, eggs, chili fixens, and tp.

I only have twenty one bottles of whiskey, but that should get me through the storm.

If I lose electricity for more than a few hours it could get interesting though. My place is total electric with no fireplace or generator.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Total electric out here in the country also, lost power for 7 days about 10 years ago during the big ice storm, took out the water plant, had no water for 4 of them. I did have a 6600 watt generator with several boat gas cans full. Made a big list of what to have on hand and what to do next time. After you get things all ready, take a shower with what hot water is left in the tank, might be your last for a while.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's amazing how ill prepared most people are. A few years ago we had a pretty good snow/ice storm in WA, and the trucks couldn't get to the grocery stores. It took three guys to separate two women fighting over the last two bags of oreos. My power was out for seven days, but I already had everything I needed.
I know this site is for WA, but there are a lot of good resources:
https://www.co.thurston.wa.us/em/PEO/PEP.htm

Latest posts

Top Bottom