Get your milk, bread, and alcohol now!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure how it will go down my way with the weather, looks like 1"-3" of snow and maybe some mix. I've got the generator ready to go if need be and my propane tank for the house is filled .(500 gal.). Got wood for the fireplace. Plenty of grub and oh yea I got the wife I box of her favorite cookies (Oreo's) so I guess we will just wait and see what happens. If we get snow on the ground im going to take out the caller and try for some coyotes :naughty:

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
6FB94000-0D93-43AF-8107-3097F9AEBD5A.jpeg

Ok it is official. No matter which of the 77 counties you are in, it is time to Panic!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you kidding me?

No! Not kidding! The Goobernor herself has said it’s a State of Emergency (SOF) for all 77 counties as well as the rest of the whole state of Oklahoma! Holy Crap! Thank God we have a strong leader there in that fancy Goobernor’s house. Man, if it wasn’t for her doing that, why, we might have not known stuff like not to drive real fast on some partially icy bridges and overpasses. And in a SOF, everybody is supposed to go rushing out to buy all the milk and bread and eggs and fresh meat and dried up old vegetables left over from the stuff they couldn’t sell last summer and fill up with gas and then...all we can do is huddle inside as the massive blizzard sweeps across us. I’ll pray for all you people and hopefully, some of us will make it through this emergency thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hell, here in Bartlesville, The Weather Channel now tells me zero chance of precipitation all weekend. I guess it looks like it's all going to move on south?

I dunno, I ain't complainin'. The cold and wind is bad enough, but as long as it ain't wet, I guess I can get by. Thank God. I gotta work this weekend, I was afraid I'us gonna be th' onliest one to show up!

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So how much time do y'all think I'll get for hijacking this milk tanker and bread truck that I drove out to the chicken ranch and barricaded myself in at? Doesn't look like I'll need any of it since the forecast has changed so I might as well turn myself in.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My fault, moved my 4X4 pickup into the carport in preparation and that is all it took to insure what they were predicting wouldn't happen. Just like several years ago when I decided to buy a generator when they were predicting a bad ice storm. Thought I would beat the panic and bought one as soon as I heard the prediction, as luck would have it no ice and no power outage. A few years later we did have ice and power outage, glad I kept the generator.

Latest posts

Top Bottom