Getting a new (to me) ride. Just needs a "little" work.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got it to the shop on Friday, picked it up on Wednesday. They completely rebuilt the tranny, went through the transfer case replacing seals and the worn parts, and also did the U-joints on the front driveshaft. Now that it's driveable, the next stop is the muffler shop. As it is right now, the exhaust is completely shot and she sounds like an absolute beast.

Last edited:

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is the next stop for this truck.

http://www.discountmuffler.biz/services/

This will be the 4th vehicle I have taken to them in the last 4-5 years.
The other 3 still sound great.

No I'm not affiliated, or getting any kind of kickback from this.
They are a local, family business, and I have just been so pleased with their work and service that I just have to give them a shout out.

From their website and I can attest that all 3 I've had done so far were completely custom bent.

"Custom-built exhaust
We're one of the only shops left in the OKC Metro area that still custom builds almost every exhaust system that we sell."

"Everything from dual exhaust to diesel stacks
After being in business for over 40 years, we at Discount Muffler have probably built, seen, and heard just about every kind of exhaust system on just about every make and model of vehicle. We'll use this experience to tailor-make your exhaust system to fit whatever needs you might have.

That's the Discount Muffler difference."

Latest posts

Top Bottom