Getting all hyped for the Masters in a couple of weeks. Here's a Pic of one of my tickets.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is a huge very cool for me. I've had surgeries moved or canceled. Have tried to make sure I don't get any of the new Covid and now just praying for the weather to stay clear.
Here's one of my Tickets.
Allen master tic 001.jpg

SPOONBILL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What an incredible Cinderella story! This unknown, comes out of nowhere, to lead the pack at Augusta. He's at the final hole. He's about 455 yards away, he's gonna hit about a 2-iron, I think. Oh, he got all of that. The crowd is standing on its feet here at Augusta. The normally reserved crowd is going wild... for this young Cinderella who's come out of nowhere. He's got about 350 yards left, he's going to hit about a 5-iron, it looks like, don't you think? He's got a beautiful backswing... that's- oh, he got all of that one! He's gotta be pleased with that! The crowd is just on its feet here. He's a Cinderella boy. Tears in his eyes, I guess, as he lines up this last shot. He's got about 195 yards left, and he's got a, looks like he's got about an 8-iron. This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac- it's in the hole! It's in the hole!"

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What an incredible Cinderella story! This unknown, comes out of nowhere, to lead the pack at Augusta. He's at the final hole. He's about 455 yards away, he's gonna hit about a 2-iron, I think. Oh, he got all of that. The crowd is standing on its feet here at Augusta. The normally reserved crowd is going wild... for this young Cinderella who's come out of nowhere. He's got about 350 yards left, he's going to hit about a 5-iron, it looks like, don't you think? He's got a beautiful backswing... that's- oh, he got all of that one! He's gotta be pleased with that! The crowd is just on its feet here. He's a Cinderella boy. Tears in his eyes, I guess, as he lines up this last shot. He's got about 195 yards left, and he's got a, looks like he's got about an 8-iron. This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac- it's in the hole! It's in the hole!"

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At my best I was a 3 handicap. I loved the game and played even when the greens were closed because of freeze. I'd just find a spot and hit balls off the ice till it turned to dirt. Ha.
I've been to a 5 US opens and Tour events and I've been able to play some of the greatest courses in the US but never Agusta. Heck, I'd never be able to park my car in their lot. Ha.
But the Masters is the Grandfather of them all (as it's said). If you love golf, you want to see Hogans bridge, amen corner and see where Ikes trees stood. It's more than the course. It's the tradition, the history and honor of being at this hallowed place.
I know this sounds so silly but everyone that loves a sport you have your Valhalla and for Golf, it's Agusta and the Masters

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My dad always called it cow pasture pool. When we were fishing on Lake Ponca, it was fun to watch them try to drive across the lake on #5 and seeing all the splashes into the lake.

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My dad always called it cow pasture pool. When we were fishing on Lake Ponca, it was fun to watch them try to drive across the lake on #5 and seeing all the splashes into the lake.
Yep that's what we called it, when I was a kid we lived down the road from a course in Sedalia MO. Brother and I would go there and hide in the woods and shoot the balls that came our way with 22 shorts. The old balls would explode and you rarely found any piece of one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom