Getting rid of unwanted visitors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Racoons I can live with, armadillos on the other hand must be shot they will tear up your yard.

Yup. Dillers will tear a yard up. But then again, they damn near eat their weight in ticks and other parasites that you don't want. So I kinda give em a pass. Even though I have holes in my front yard, I haven't seen a single tick in several years.

Like Corgi, I enjoy watching the critters. Recently, at the college where I work (night shift) I've been seeing a little red fox meandering about. We have deer on campus all the time and we even had a family of otters last summer. But I think they emptied out all the fish in the two ponds we have on campus and must have moved on because I only saw em once.

bubbaturbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had skunks walk into my garage while was out there working. That'll make you do the tighten up. Don't know whether you're gonna get sprayed or bit cause that ain't normal behavior. A BB gun will kill a skunk.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The older I get the more I enjoy wildlife so the coyotes, raccoons and owls can stay. That skunk is my main concern. I was hoping somebody had first hand skunk extermination experience. Looks like I might have to suppress the 300 BO and sit outside.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Racoons I can live with, armadillos on the other hand must be shot they will tear up your yard.

I have a Aramadillo killing Machine! We got one a week ago, it jacked my yard up three nights in a row! 4th night we or should I say my Buddy nailed his ass! Now it is a big pain in the ass to wash him up if I don’t catch up fast and tell him to let it go. Armadillo’s are fast, but not fast enough for my speed/killing machine!

25F38917-E72A-4AE8-89BB-885B07AA2243.png
D5AF0F95-6DE1-474B-9CA2-D4B644A1CECF.png

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have caught a few dillers by hand then slam them on their head to break the neck.
Then clean and cook.
Sounds like @Mr.Glock gets his tenderized first.

Been years since I caught one by hand. I did let one loose in a Fire Station one time. It was funny and tore up the day room where I was teaching two young rookie guys not to sleep in the day room!

I know you’re fast enough to do so!

Latest posts

Top Bottom