Ghislaine is guilty ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why has none of the men been charged who molested these girls ......

How about charging serial rapist Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew .....Bill Gates...they all had dates there ...

Well, they convicted the pimp....Now...

Why has none of the men been charged since the woman were able to to convict her....Why has the Seial rapist Bill Clinton. Prince Andrew the child molester, and a host of other men ....

Why no one else is charged

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why has none of the men been charged who molested these girls ......

How about charging serial rapist Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew .....Bill Gates...they all had dates there ...

Well, they convicted the pimp....Now...

Why has none of the men been charged since the woman were able to to convict her....Why has the Seial rapist Bill Clinton. Prince Andrew the child molester, and a host of other men ....

Why no one else is charged
Elite upper class rulers above the law. Just like Wet Willies ol hag the Butcher of Benghazi Killery. Untouchables. Those pesky’s laws are for the peasants. Question to much and you get suicided. We don’t have to like it. There are two sets of rules weather it’s admitted or not.

Fade2blue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
nzeorD2K85hV.jpeg

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As long as she breaths, the possibility of her taking exist.

The clinton variant of Covid will claim it's first victim.

The media kept 90% of the kangaroo court out of the public eye. No other news reported until her unfortunate, fatal illness.

RedHawk357Mag

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a crying shame we desperately need a "Edward Snowden wannabe" in the FBI. Problem is when the goods hit the streets it would be simply explained as "deep fakes" and the cockroaches will scurry from the light.
In Iraq I could never understand how a country got to where it was acceptable to hang local politicians from the poweline poles. This is no longer mysterious to me.
There are so many just everyday normal people that did absolutely nothing to stop all this horse pucky. IT guys, pilots, ground crews, housekeeping crews, pool technician, flipping lawn service probably had seen questionable stuff.
And then how about the Acosta guy who cut "the deal of the century". Nobody is at all interested in that guy. The guy is living somewhere in FL as Joe Average. If I would have fouled up in my day job as badly as he did...I would spend the rest of my days in a updated Abu Ghraib.

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She was warned. She'll take the fall quietly, or whatever/whomever she values will be burnt to the ground.

We'll hear no more about this.

There are some globally powerful people in the circle in which she traveled. They can do anything to anyone, and get away with it.

It's amazing that there were dates and times and victims - but no names named.
There is now certainly leverage to offer sentencing leniency in exchange for information.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Really need an OSA tinfoil hat for some of you…
so wait,
just asking:

are you saying there *wasn't* a mossad ran operation to blackmail powerful people, using models recruited by Jean Luc Brunel of M2 models and Les Wexner, owner of L Brands?
are you saying women like Ghislaine and Naomi Campbell weren't madams in this operation?

or are you saying you believe this much, but that someone would kill epstein in jail and/or fake his death so he could get out and continue his operation is the tin foil hat part?

because remember: ALL of this used to be "conspiracy" theory

Latest posts

Top Bottom