Ghislaine is guilty ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
EXCELLENT STRAWMAN!!! Bravo!!
How is that a straw man? That is what the people wanting images released are unintentionally asking for…

For the record. I’d castrate all the men involved just to start with. I’m 100% not going to further exploit the victims, intentionally or not because some conspiracy theorists don’t believe. They wouldn’t believe after the evidence was released either. See moon landing, jfk… list goes on and on.

Last edited:

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is now certainly leverage to offer sentencing leniency in exchange for information.
The leverage she had was BEFORE the trial and especially before the conviction. Convicted individuals aren’t considered reliable witnesses by most anyone. They have very good reason to lie.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1641260504037.jpeg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The leverage she had was BEFORE the trial and especially before the conviction. Convicted individuals aren’t considered reliable witnesses by most anyone. They have very good reason to lie.

So, how does that work when a criminal that committed murder doesn't give up the location of the body until after he has been convicted?

Chris Hayes

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How is that a straw man? That is what the people wanting images released are unintentionally asking for…

For the record. I’d castrate all the men involved just to start with. I’m 100% not going to further exploit the victims, intentionally or not because some conspiracy theorists don’t believe. They wouldn’t believe after the evidence was released either. See moon landing, jfk… list goes on and on.
FlatEarthers.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom