Ghost Busters Afterlife

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We watched Ghost Busters Afterlife this evening. Much better than the last Ghost Busters remake. In fact we think it is a good sequel to the original. If you enjoyed the first one, I think you will like this one. Especially the ending. Some very good use of CGI and almost everyone from the first flick makes an appearance.

EDIT: You can find the ending of the movie on u-tube, don't do it. The ending is what really makes the movie and should be watched as part of the flick.

Last edited:

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We watched Ghost Busters Afterlife this evening. Much better than the last Ghost Busters remake. In fact we think it is a good sequel to the original. If you enjoyed the first one, I think you will like this one. Especially the ending. Some very good use of CGI and almost everyone from the first flick makes an appearance.

EDIT: You can find the ending of the movie on u-tube, don't do it. The ending is what really makes the movie and should be watched as part of the flick.
Ghostbusters afterlife was a really good movie and I thoroughly enjoyed it

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Watched afterlife. It was okay.
Didn't mind that the portal to hell was in Oklahoma. Would have been more appropriate in New York however.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been wanting to see this movie since it came out, but every weekend something else just comes up & gets in the way. Hopefully I can see it this weekend.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ghostbusters: Afterlife (2021) - Actually a very good movie, finally a worthy successor to the franchise. Only woke signalling was the kids knew more than the adults. There was even a hat tip to Ronald Reagan!

Latest posts

Top Bottom