Ghost Gunner Q's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any of you guys using/used a ghost gunner mill? I've been interested in them since they came out, just not sure if I can justify the cost without talking to some people who have some hands on experience with them... Anyway, am I better off buying an 80% Arms jig and a laminate trimmer? Maybe I need to get a group of guys together to buy shares of it...

To get a GG3 and the jigs/tooling for AR15, 308, & 1911 you're looking at just shy of $3000 which can buy a lot of gun and a lot of ammo...

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any of you guys using/used a ghost gunner mill? I've been interested in them since they came out, just not sure if I can justify the cost without talking to some people who have some hands on experience with them... Anyway, am I better off buying an 80% Arms jig and a laminate trimmer? Maybe I need to get a group of guys together to buy shares of it...

To get a GG3 and the jigs/tooling for AR15, 308, & 1911 you're looking at just shy of $3000 which can buy a lot of gun and a lot of ammo...

I've thought about looking in to one myself, but opted to get an 80% Arms jig and milling tools. Now to just take the time to finish those 80% lowers I have in the shop.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I too have been interested in one since I first found out about them. But my big thing is that I already have the rifles I can make, and have no need for more. If I wanted a 1911 I’ll likely go buy a fancy one. Any other cool things you can do with them? If I could do something like make muzzle devices and custom gun parts I would definitely be interested in one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom