Ghost hunting in oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
has anyone been? is there any good places in north east oklahoma?

I have a friend who wants me to get out to the kiefer city hall. Says it has freeked him out in the past. My lady is dying to get out, I am just making her wait till its a little warmer out.

If you can get permission check out any old closed nursing homes or hospitals.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OKC has the Oklahoma City Ghost Club. OCGC

I'm a severe sceptic,but I also have been more than a little curious about the subject of death and the afterlife ever since I was a kid. I even took mortuary sciences courses in California when I was in my early 20s. I worked part time in funeral homes and for a death/crime scene cleanup company while going to school as part of my school work and I never experienced anything creepy in the funeral home or at a cleanup site while working there. Day or night.

Over the years my curiosty on the subject has only increased. Ive been on a few 'visits' and tours over the years with a few groups in California,Iowa and in Oklahoma.

In Oklahoma when I first moved here I went on a few tours/visits with the NeoGhost group- the Brady theatre tour,4th and Denver at the site of the old Akdar Shrine temple,and to Sparkys grave site (supposed site). In Iowa I went on 2 old house tours,a few old closed funeral homes, and to the Villisca murder house site.

I honestly have never felt or seen anything any where- except the Villisca House in Iowa. I didnt see anything but I did 'feel' something in that place that was seriously creepy and it was in the daytime. I dont know if there is anything there but it sure felt creepy being in that house. Villisca house.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OKC has the Oklahoma City Ghost Club. OCGC

I'm a severe sceptic,but I also have been more than a little curious about the subject of death and the afterlife ever since I was a kid. I even took mortuary sciences courses in California when I was in my early 20s. I worked part time in funeral homes and for a death/crime scene cleanup company while going to school as part of my school work and I never experienced anything creepy in the funeral home or at a cleanup site while working there. Day or night.

I am the biggest skeptic in the world, but I really want ghosts to be real. I like to think that even if I died tomorrow I could still haunt people.

But, like I said, ghosts aren't real.

Latest posts

Top Bottom