Ghost hunting in oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife is convinced we have a ghost. And I'm not willing to argue at this point. We've heard cabinets shut in the middle of the night. A pop can (empty) got knocked over and off the hearth near my chair. And, while watching a movie with the wife, the TV just changed channels. All by itself. The remote was sitting next to my chair and nothing was around it.

Issue a challenge to the ghosts. If they think they're so tough, you'll know right away.

Otherwise, they're just all talk and no walk... ignore them.

:greetings

noahni74

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
And now, we have a new puppy, something is causing her to growl and bark (she just learned how to bark the other day) in the middle of the night. We live in Glenpool, in a very quiet neighborhood, and she's secluded even further from outside noises by being in an interior bathroom at night. We leave a radio on in there for her. When we first got her, she stopped crying the first night, and is usually very quiet when in there. A few nights ago she let out a scream that had me jumping out of bed to check on her. She was fine, acted nervous. Then night before last, the growling and barking issue.

I need an exorcist!!

They do say animals can sense what we cant. Unfortunatly my shepard just wants to kill any sound made in the night. He also lets everyone in the house know. He blatently has no repect for a good sleep pattern. But i know ghost or intruder, or even a ghost intruder, does not get far in my house.

Soulman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have found that getting the permission is the near impossible part to.

Depends on how you go about it.

"Hey, I'm some random screwball and want to go hunt ghosts on your property." is what they hear and don't want the liability.

However, if you approach it from a more mature and well thought out point of view............

"I'm doing research on local history and I'm interested in your hospital/house/nursing home. I was wondering if I might be able to speak to you at your convenience and possibly even visit the location for further research."

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, in both instances of the pop can and the tv changing channels, the wife and I were both sitting right there. Now the TV changing channels explanation I can accept. But there was no draft or breeze, or anything going on when the can went flying off the hearth.

And now, we have a new puppy, something is causing her to growl and bark (she just learned how to bark the other day) in the middle of the night. We live in Glenpool, in a very quiet neighborhood, and she's secluded even further from outside noises by being in an interior bathroom at night. We leave a radio on in there for her. When we first got her, she stopped crying the first night, and is usually very quiet when in there. A few nights ago she let out a scream that had me jumping out of bed to check on her. She was fine, acted nervous. Then night before last, the growling and barking issue.

I need an exorcist!!

You need to check it out. If you have a digital recorder see if you can capture any voices and try a camera or video.

There is no need for you wife to worry, 99% of ghost are harmless. Many do not even know they are ghost and a large number of hauntings are residual hauntings. A residual haunting is like a tape recorder, there is no intelligence to it, it just replays something over and over. You can not interact with it or it with you.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Depends on how you go about it.

"Hey, I'm some random screwball and want to go hunt ghosts on your property." is what they hear and don't want the liability.

However, if you approach it from a more mature and well thought out point of view............

"I'm doing research on local history and I'm interested in your hospital/house/nursing home. I was wondering if I might be able to speak to you at your convenience and possibly even visit the location for further research."

This!!!!

whatsupwiththat

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a bed/breakfast place in Guthrie that is supposedly haunted. Called Stone Lion something. I see the ad in the Edmond Gazette every issue. But it's extremely expensive, unless you bring a party.

Latest posts

Top Bottom