Girl in the Picture(Netflix)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll look it up. I have a hard time finding something good on Netflix that’s not PC or promoting race or homosexuality.

Given the current state of the FBI, I wouldn’t be too quick to admit to having family involved in such a criminal enterprise. :rollingla
lol well he's been retired for about 25 years now.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, I just went to look this show up.

I knew that guy. As a matter of fact I saw him early on the morning that he took off at a shop meeting for the contractor’s shop where he worked. He left the shop but didn’t show up at the job, and they didn’t know anything about it until they saw it on the news that night. One of the foremen called me and asked if I was watching the news, which I wasn’t, and told me what was happening.

The owner of the shop went to see him in jail, and said later that he was a way different person than the one he hired and put to work and was last seen leaving his shop that morning. Now, this owner was a habitual liar, but he said the dude’s eyes were cold and dark, and said he’s told him he’d never tell what happened, but she was okay. This guy felt like that was a lie, and he of all people would know a lie when he heard it, cause he told ‘em constantly. Of course, that could have all been bullsh** because I’m not sure that dude ever spoke the truth.

Anyway, looking forward to watching this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom