Giving credit where credit is due - Shinesty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Due to the location of my recent bout with shingles, I was desperate to lift and separate the boys to gain even a bit of relief. I was given to Shinesty, an underwear company that has a product that does just that. I just placed the order yesterday for two pair to hold my pair but I had some difficulty on their website 1. determining the size to order, (waist size you degenerates) because they were S, M, L, XL, and so on. I asked their chat what those sizes aligned with as far as inches of waist and they answered me with a chart. Wow! Customer service!
2. I was invited to get a promo code at checkout for a 12% discount for military which I did but the website didn't allow me to insert the code anywhere before the order was placed. The promo code box was greyed out, conveniently, and didn't work. I again opened a chat after I had placed the order giving them my order confirmation number and my Military promo code number. explaining the greyed out code box. WOW again! More customer service. I got an email from Paypal stating my refund was being processed for $8.00! I then looked at my email and got an email from Shinesty saying they were sorry and had adjusted my price.

Kudos to a good customer oriented company.

If these ball carriers work, I will be a return customer too.

https://www.shinesty.com/collections/singles-ball-hammock-pouch-underwear

TheDoubleD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife thought buying me a pair of SAXX for Christmas a few years ago would make funny gift. Joke was on her. Women aren't the only ones who sag in old age. Keeps sweaty sagging hanger downers from sticking to the side of you leg.

SAXX Underwear® | Life Changing Men's Underwear

Praying for your recovery from shingles.

Will give Shinesty a look over.

Latest posts

Top Bottom