Giving GunBroker A Try

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good quality clear packaging tape is your best friend.....use very liberally around corners, edges, wrapping paper, over addresses,... Can;t use too much. It's tough, prevents tears, keeps damaged packages together retaining loose parts within package.
The payment was received yesterday. I've got the original box completely wrapped in bubble wrap on all 6 sides and placed inside a larger box. All corners have been taped extremely well. I only hope that any gun I purchase online in the future is packaged as well as the one I am shipping out today.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Good packaging will get you good feedback. I’ve not used GB to sell recently because I have not researched the new fee table. Guess I need to go do that.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been selling on GB for a number of years. A lot more people will see what you have for sale on there than probably anywhere else.
I've been happy with it. There are fees for selling on GB and now they also collect sales tax. I have an A+580 Rating on GB, User name CGS1
You can click on the link below to check out the listing fees and other info.
https://www.gunbroker.com/c/user/fees/

Last edited:

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
people sell all sorts of accessories. like i've been out of the ak game for some years; when i converted a few saigas back in the day i always put the tapco g2 trigger in them because it was stupid cheap, a pretty good trigger, and every store in the country stocked them in spades. turns out i guess tapco been out of the game for a while (they didn't make anything else i ever wanted, but i swear that trigger was good for $20!) and now all those ak fcg's are gone. but sure enough, i found a couple still in the packaging on gunbroker.

they wanted over $100 for them. but still.

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got the box situation sorted out. All good to go now. Just waiting on USPS to deliver the payment. The money orders were mailed from Massachusetts on Tuesday morning, so hopefully it'll arrive by Saturday. Thanks for all of the help though. It was a hoot calling the gun shop in Mass. earlier today. I wanted to get a copy of their FLL for my records. They are about 20 minutes north of Boston, and the guy on the line had a ridiculously thick accent. He knew I wasn't a local when I called!
Recently sent USPS First Class Certified Mail letter payment for a firearm purchase.......St. Louis to 40 miles SE of Cleveland.....EIGHT DAYS!!!!! No tracking info after leaving St. Louis Distribution Center until it arrived 6 days later in Cleveland Distribution Center. Thinking about using UPS even for payment letters.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Recently sent USPS First Class Certified Mail letter payment for a firearm purchase.......St. Louis to 40 miles SE of Cleveland.....EIGHT DAYS!!!!! No tracking info after leaving St. Louis Distribution Center until it arrived 6 days later in Cleveland Distribution Center. Thinking about using UPS even for payment letters.
I had one mosey between tulsa and Claremore for four days and then somehow finally show up in South Carolina mere hours later. I sent it priority mail and it wound up being a day late.

Latest posts

Top Bottom