Glad this wasn't me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1)I would tell her to stop harassing us and to move on.
2)I would stand and again tell her to leave us a lone
3)I would throw water in her face
4)If the ***** was still there, I would knock the living f**K out her and put her into next week.
5)Turn around and ask the rest of the patron, 'anybody else want some?'

I won't give an inch to these communists, and if I have to go to jail so be it, I have an excellent Atty.
. It’s been along time since I was in a fight and I’m a lot older but I’ll take it if that’s what it comes down to

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1)I would tell her to stop harassing us and to move on.
2)I would stand and again tell her to leave us a lone
3)I would throw water in her face
4)If the ***** was still there, I would knock the living f**K out her and put her into next week.
5)Turn around and ask the rest of the patron, 'anybody else want some?'

I won't give an inch to these communists, and if I have to go to jail so be it, I have an excellent Atty.

Dam Right........Enough of this nonsense.

Don't these people have jobs al this free time to cause trouble and piss people off...

GunSlingingPlatypus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dam Right........Enough of this nonsense.

Don't these people have jobs al this free time to cause trouble and piss people off...

No, they don't have jobs. After seeing this happen at a couple of different establishments, why is the management telling these people to leave and calling the police? Notice how that never happens?

Steps to Take
1. Ask
2. Direct Order
3. Take Action

1. ASK them nicely to stop and leave you alone.
2. ASK management to remove the individuals harassing and threatening you.
3. In a confident and stern tone TELL the individuals to leave you alone and leave your immediate area.
4. Stand up and let them make first contact.
5. Be aware of your surroundings and what's behind your soft target. Be sure you can justify your fear for your safety and use the appropriate amount of force necessary to defend yourself.

Before the days of cell phone cameras this was a much shorter list but you need to have all your ducks in a row to make sure the media can't pervert your story anymore than they normally would.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
No, they don't have jobs. After seeing this happen at a couple of different establishments, why is the management telling these people to leave and calling the police? Notice how that never happens?

Steps to Take
1. Ask
2. Direct Order
3. Take Action

1. ASK them nicely to stop and leave you alone.
2. ASK management to remove the individuals harassing and threatening you.
3. In a confident and stern tone TELL the individuals to leave you alone and leave your immediate area.
4. Stand up and let them make first contact.
5. Be aware of your surroundings and what's behind your soft target. Be sure you can justify your fear for your safety and use the appropriate amount of force necessary to defend yourself.

Before the days of cell phone cameras this was a much shorter list but you need to have all your ducks in a row to make sure the media can't pervert your story anymore than they normally would.

Video evidence means zilch any more , they just cherry pick what they want , tell the narrative they want to support( lie through their teeth) and the masses believe what ever the talking heads tell them..........

Latest posts

Top Bottom