Glenn Beck's Theme Song

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yup, Glenn does advertise a lot for all sorts of questionable or overpriced products. His website is harder to navigate as a result. I do believe he is honest about his political take on what's going on, and is correct on many levels. As for his intro music, don't listen to his show enough to know what they may be singing about.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"It's a new day, our time to rise" or something. If I remember right it was a viewer submission song they put together for him and he liked the "rising in unity" theme.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I listen to his program most mornings. He often has some interesting guests. He has a very successful business because he says what a lot of people believe to be right. Exactly like every other media personality. It’s a business and he and many others on the right, and on the left, know how to hold an audience. I like his program, but I don’t believe everything he puts forth.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I listen to his program most mornings. He often has some interesting guests. He has a very successful business because he says what a lot of people believe to be right. Exactly like every other media personality. It’s a business and he and many others on the right, and on the left, know how to hold an audience. I like his program, but I don’t believe everything he puts forth.
I really don't care for all the lovey-dovey, hug your neighbor crap he says, but his research is top knotch. I swear the man does nothing but read news 24 hours a day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom