Global Warming HA!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you read the whole story, the individual that "caught" the errors is STILL one that believes in global warming and that mankind is the primary driver of that warming.

"But all involved, including Lewis, agree that manmade greenhouse gas emissions are warming the oceans.

“People shouldn't be left with the impression that the errors in this paper put into doubt whether the ocean interior is warming. It clearly is wholly or mainly due to human greenhouse gas emissions,” Lewis said."

"Lewis" is the one that caught the errors.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While I think we humans, in general, are far too stupid to know definitively about climate change given the incredibly small scale of scientific history on a rock that's most likely trillions of years old, I think it's silly anyone would think we have no effect on the climate.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While I think we humans, in general, are far too stupid to know definitively about climate change given the incredibly small scale of scientific history on a rock that's most likely trillions of years old, I think it's silly anyone would think we have no effect on the climate.
Nobody I know who might be called a "denier" doubts that we could have an impact, just the degree to which our impact compares to other, non-anthropogenic causes.

If man were the bulk problem, how do we explain the temperature rise on Mars? Don't say it's the SUVs--they're solar-powered.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nobody I know who might be called a "denier" doubts that we could have an impact, just the degree to which our impact compares to other, non-anthropogenic causes.

If man were the bulk problem, how do we explain the temperature rise on Mars? Don't say it's the SUVs--they're solar-powered.

Agreed. I unfortunately know a gaggle of people that think we have zero impact on the world we live on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom