Glock 17 & 26 vs 19?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When the 26 works for people, it really works. Snuggles into your palm and stays tight and points naturally. It can be a do all just fine. Even works well in competition.
I shoot a 26 like a laser, but dang if it doesn’t carry well even in a quality holster, the extra barrel length of a 19 kept the weapon tighter against the body.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I own all three and for carry I have owned a 17 forever and use to carry it till I bought a 19 , and carried the 19 till I bought the 26 . I love the 26 , with the Pearce extensions you get 13 rounds , its a good compromise between the 19 and 17 in that respect.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I own all three and for carry I have owned a 17 forever and use to carry it till I bought a 19 , and carried the 19 till I bought the 26 . I love the 26 , with the Pearce extensions you get 13 rounds , its a good compromise between the 19 and 17 in that respect.
Any reason you went with the aftermarket extension over the OEM glock +2 mag? I tend to gravitate to anything OEM for reliability but I do know Pearce has a good rep, I'm just surprised how many folks use them over the glock +2 mag or extension for the G26 and wondered if maybe there was some good reason I hadn't figured out.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
G19 is the quintessential fudd gun...if you own one and say so, I hope you have other guns besides a pump shotgun and a 223 bolt gun or something.

I have to believe this is tongue in cheek , as I've owned a Glock since they've been available in the country and remember being chided for buying such a cheap gimmicky gun at the time. Now literally everyone owns a Glock or something that more or less looks like a Glock and an AR15. Hell the only way to not look like everyone else is to own a real hunting rifle and I don't mean one of those plastic Ruger Americans or Savage Axis rifles .

Latest posts

Top Bottom