Glock 19 Gen 5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I've never had a problem hitting what I aim at with regular Glock sights.

Of course I prefer "better" sights if I can get them but I don't feel like I have to have them.

(Note: I'm not a big time tacticool operator.)

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have changed out all of my Glock sights with good quality night sites. All except my G19.5.
I had it milled for my Trijicon RM07 and added Trijicon suppressor sights to co-witness with the dot.

View attachment 178358

That looks awesome, Lee. You need a light on the end of that thing. I use the Streamlight TLR-7A on my model 45. Me likey!

20201026_234255.jpg

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Glock Veterans deal usually runs until Veterans Day each year but Steve at H&H told me it ended Labor Day this year. I got an email from GT distributors saying it’s still going on. Probably pick up a 48 or 19 although I really like carrying this P365.

This year and last year, the Glock Salute to Veterans runs Memorial Day to Veteran's Day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I understand and totally agree. At the time, I just couldn't find a TLR-7 at a good price. Our lgs's here in OKC have been out of stock for quite sometime. I have had other Inforce lights and they seem to be really good lights. But my number one go to would be the TLR.

Latest posts

Top Bottom