Glock 19 or knock off?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I have my Glock blue label coupon burning a hole in my pocket. Been wanting to get a 19, 19x, or a 45, with preference towards the latter two. I’ve noticed cheaper, or fancier versions of these pistols, notably the shadow systems offerings and the palmetto state offerings. Opinions/thoughts between the three? Any reason why I should pick one over the others?

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personally, I'd say go G23, and then spend the savings on a barrel. You can always barrel swap down in calibers but not up. So if you got a 23 you'd have 2 or 3 in one (40/357sig/9). I mean, I've got some fancified G-Plastics, but a base one will survive the apocalypse after all.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here’s the deal
I know my stuff and I just compared current gen 5 glocks in person with the Shadowsystems.
The only thing better with the fancy shadow guns is there may be a few people that may “like” the grips more than the Glock adjustable back strap system. I prefer the Glock grip. The trigger, regardless of what they say, is almost about the same as glocks. I give the gen5 the slight nod.
Other thst than, you’re paying for the fancy instagram ready look. And if you think that’s worth an extra $500, then you (general you, no one in mind) are an idiot. Especially if you’re not rich. And could use that $500 on an actual class, or some live ammo to practice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom