Glock 19 or knock off?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personally, I'd say go G23, and then spend the savings on a barrel. You can always barrel swap down in calibers but not up. So if you got a 23 you'd have 2 or 3 in one (40/357sig/9). I mean, I've got some fancified G-Plastics, but a base one will survive the apocalypse after all.
I have a butt ton of .40, but it’s only use is for practice ammo for my Smith 610. Having another pistol that can use 40 is appealing. F I’m reading things right, the g23 is exactly the same as the 19, with the exception of the magazines, barrel, and slide cut to work with a .40 barrel, right? All I would have to do is swap out barrels and mags and I would essentially have a 19?

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's gonna hurt our classifieds haha. These prices don't include local sales tax and some stores (h&h) charge a small dealer markup. It was $2 last time I used them but I now use my coupons at Ares Armory in Lawton. They continue to have more blue label inventory than all the other Oklahoma blue label dealers combined.
Screenshot_20220718-184243.png

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a butt ton of .40, but it’s only use is for practice ammo for my Smith 610. Having another pistol that can use 40 is appealing. F I’m reading things right, the g23 is exactly the same as the 19, with the exception of the magazines, barrel, and slide cut to work with a .40 barrel, right? All I would have to do is swap out barrels and mags and I would essentially have a 19?
You might have to replace the extractor and/or ejector. Google first. It's still only 5 mins to swap calibers. But make sure if you go the 23 route, you get a CONVERSION barrel and not a g19 barrel

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
It's gonna hurt our classifieds haha. These prices don't include local sales tax and some stores (h&h) charge a small dealer markup. It was $2 last time I used them but I now use my coupons at Ares Armory in Lawton. They continue to have more blue label inventory than all the other Oklahoma blue label dealers combined.
View attachment 287800

Mods. Please delete. 🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom