Glock 19 vs. S&W M&P

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just went to ETC's Pistol Building at Tin Star and took my 9c. I had my P07 as my backup gun. I took the 9c as it doesn't allow subcompacts, and as I stated earlier, I carry (and shoot) my 9c better, albeit not as good as my P07. Understandably, I shoot the larger guns better. Anyways, one gentleman was running a 320RX, and wasn't a fan of the dot and switched to his X5 Legion at lunch. I had considered switching to my P07, but, I wanted to see if any improvements were me, and not the gun, so I stuck with what I began with. At the end of the class we ran an impromptu competition, 2 to the 10 ring on the left target, 2 to the T box on the right target, 2 in the T on the left, 2 to the 10 on the target on the right. Targets were set at about 3 and 5-6 yards. The guy with the Legion had the fastest time right up to the end, but I squeezed past by a .1 seconds. Granted, he was probably more accurate as far as groupings go, but the name of the game was fastest clean run, and that was a bone stock, not even broke in 9c. Ran approximately 300 rounds of WWB with no hiccups. I def think it fills a role between the 26 and the 19.