Glock 19X?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I just got my update from Glock about this X. I told them they did it backwards. Should have been 17 upper on 19 frame.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's Glock boys.... they're not known for being cutting edge. Well.... once in the 80s...

How long did they figure out they'd sell a single stack 9mm like hot cakes?

I had to head on over to GT and find out what those boys were saying. A lot of em are giddy.... ya know.....according to one... this is for CQB situations like in a car? LOL.

Most of what Glock SHOULD put out is painfully obvious IMO. Just think what they would sell if they threw a carbine out there.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How about a Single Stack 9mm with 10+1...say, a "Glock 19S"...something the size of the G19 in OAL height and OAL length but with a slimmer grip, like the G43 has, trimmed down to a Single Stack or a Staggered Stack magazine with a 10 round capacity.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How about a Single Stack 9mm with 10+1...say, a "Glock 19S"...something the size of the G19 in OAL height and OAL length but with a slimmer grip, like the G43 has, trimmed down to a Single Stack or a Staggered Stack magazine with a 10 round capacity.

^^^Exactly. Even if only 9+1, I bet it would sell.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here ya go!
Glock 19XL.jpg

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think this Is a nice option for some. And it obviously took them nothing in R&D to create, so I’m all for having more choice in a handgun lineup.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like I'm the only one who wants one of these. :scratch:

I've always appreciated the slide length of the 19, but my big ol' gorilla hands never cared for the short grip, or those stupid finger grooves that were so close together, it made the grip damn near painful.

Then, the Gen5 Glocks came out and I was stoked! :w000t: Gaston finally took the damned finger grooves away, but then, he went and put a big ol' half moon cut out on the front strap that irritates my pinky with each and every shot. The same reason I never liked the Gen2 Glock 19 or 23.

Enter the Glock 19X.

No finger grooves, no half moon cut-out and a full size grip with a shorter (read lighter) slide. Because as I get older, ounces become pounds. The only thing that really bugs me is the slide color. Being a fan of earth tones, I dig the new coyote color of the frame, but the slide just looks kinda...I dunno...pimped out, I guess. What with it's sorta metallic gold/bronze sheen. I woulda definitely preferred a BLACK slide over the goldish/coyote.

Oh well...maybe I can over look that. :rolleyes2

Yup, I think the G19X is definitely on my list. :thumb:

Latest posts

Top Bottom