Glock 19X?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with what you are saying gmd.I like the size of the G17 grip.The grip of the G19 is uncomfortable to me unless the finger grooves are gone.However I shot a Gen.5 and didn't like the trigger at all.When I am shooting I really don't notice the difference in slide length between the 17 and 19,but I do notice the uncomfortable grip on the 19 constantly.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From what sootch and Wheaton arms said about it it sounds like a great pistol. I like the looks of it and the stuff they did to it. Some people actually do like the larger frame with the shorter slide. I do. I will definitely be checking it out when it’s released. I have a 17,26, and a 43. And this WAS NOT made specifically for civilians. The 19X is the pistol that was designed and submitted to the military to try and win the new contract. They lost out to sig which I don’t understand. And they had such a strong positive feedback from the public that they decided to release it to us.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got to handle this pistol for the first time yesterday and I loved it. It felt great in my hand. Now I am really debating on selling my 17 Vickers model to buy one.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I picked one up the other day!! I absolutely love this pistol. Just came in from shooting about 120 rounds through it. Not one problem as expected. The trigger is excellent. Feels like it has a 3.5 ghost connector even though it doesn’t. If you are a Glock person you need to get this pistol. You won’t regret it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom