Glock 26: Still Here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, yes...more than once. In fact, and this so ironic, I've probably owned a Glock 27 on and off and more than any other Glock. It was like a bad girlfriend. You love her, but you hate her. You wanna give her one more try, and it just doesn't work. But you still long for her...

Until...

One day you meet this little heifer and her big sister...

L6Qgh9e.jpg

Glock 27? Who dat? :scratch:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, yes...more than once. In fact, and this so ironic, I've probably owned a Glock 27 on and off and more than any other Glock. It was like a bad girlfriend. You love her, but you hate her. You wanna give her one more try, and it just doesn't work. But you still long for her...

Until...

One day you meet this little heifer and her big sister...

View attachment 162987

Glock 27? Who dat? :scratch:

The first step is admitting you have a problem...

Of course, AA is for quitters, so screw that sh|t.

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of the fellows I was shooting with this morning at the range had a Glock 26 Gen 4. When we were winding down our session I asked him if I could shoot it. He loaded it up and I shot a 10 round magazine from 10 yards since we had that distance measured. I got 7 center mass and 3 to the head as intended. I thought the shorter and thicker grip might not be to my liking, but it felt good, albeit only 10 rounds.

I had a 26/4 about 4 years ago and put 100 rounds through it before selling it to buy another revolver. I've not really thought about getting another one since I never really shot the first one much. Today might cause me to shoot one some more just to see...

Last edited:

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A friend of mine (Mad Professor) sent me this one today.
Supposedly a legit "rare factory error" G26.
The left side of the slide is completely blank.
I am in no way affiliated with the auction or seller and I will not be rewarded by your clicks, and I've included photos as well.
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/868916741
XJwtpt.jpg
x8HNf8.jpg
giYHih.jpg
QccXgz.jpg
Screenshot_2020-06-01-15-39-19.png

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ended up buying the Glock 26 Gen 4 from the fellow in the previous story. I liked it and he doesn't. He has big hands and he doesn't like having his pinky dangle from the bottom of the grip. He also has quite a few other guns he likes really well, so we worked out a deal and I bought it yesterday.

Quick iPhone pics show it came with a Vedder holster and 3 magazines. He bought the gun new several years ago and it looks to be a 2013 model based on the serial number. He said he hadn't shot it much and had taken really good care of it. It was clean even before I cleaned it again when I got it home.

I was pleasantly surprised how nice it looks. The barrel hood and the muzzle end of the barrel show almost no wear. The slide shows just a couple of small light marks and inside the gun is really clean. Maybe the lack of rounds through the gun, an owner taking care of it, and the 2013 finish contributed to making this look so good. It will get some more rounds through it this weekend.

G26 barrel.jpg
G26 hood.jpg
G26 ls.jpg
G26 package.jpg
G26 top.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom