Glock 3.5 connextor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
what is the going rate for installing a 3.5# connector on a glock 40 and does it make a big enough difference in the trigger to do it?
I'm in south Yukon, near Reno and Mustang Road, I can show you how as well. The going rate is FREE (you provide the connector). It will lighten/smooth the trigger somewhat for sure. I'm glad I dropped one in.

Old rookie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glockparts.com has the parts, and their You Tube channel has a very well done "DIY" for that specific mod, professional camera and audio, proper tools and explanations, definitely worth a view.
It is the FIRST change I will make to my Glock 19 as soon as it's in my hands.... :)
Volunteer help is available.

After firing several "higher" trigger pull pistols, I can absolutely state that my accuracy improved SIGNIFICANTLY firing the lower trigger pull gun. Grip control to maintain sight picture through the break is VERY noticeable both dry-firing and live rounds.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder why Glock doesn't just install a similar connector from the get-go. It seems mushy triggers are a universal complaint about Glocks, so they HAVE to know already about it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom