Glock 30 Gen 4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NINEROUND

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
6373F977-815D-438B-B098-F9926A60FED1.jpeg

I picked up a new (5/20/21 manufacture) Glock 30 Gen 4 today. It shoots well and isn’t horrible on the recoil either. I did try some SWC bullets, which basically turned the gun into a single shot every time the trigger moved rearward. My lighter 200 gr loads did a little better, but still didn’t have enough umphff to fully cycle the slide. Loaded up some near max reloads for it in the 230 gr persuasion and had no issues at all. Guess it will need to have “FULL POWER” loads for reliable performance. Also, I own or have owned several Glocks, and these are by far the hardest magazines to get fully loaded. Anyone else experienced this with the .45 G30 10 rounders? Obligatory pic above.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 209723
Also, I own or have owned several Glocks, and these are by far the hardest magazines to get fully loaded. Anyone else experienced this with the .45 G30 10 rounders? Obligatory pic above.

Yes. I run the 9 round magazines with the Pearce +1 extensions to fix the problem.

Latest posts

Top Bottom