Glock 43x and 48 - Now in all black

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NINEROUND

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
267EAA19-334E-4806-AC4C-FB402C31392D.png
It looks as if Glock has decided to give the masses what they’ve asked for again. I may have to look at these harder now...

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, this is off gtdist.com, and are listed as "GT Exclusive Black Cerakoted Slide". The regular LE/MIL price from Gtdist on these is $358 for the silver/black, so still, this is cheaper than buying a silver one and then having the slide cerakoted at your local cerakote joint. GT Distributors is giving people what they want,. in terms of a black slide. I think I have a partial rattle can of Krylon or Great Value Brand or something in there somewhere that I mighty just squirt on mine and see how well it holds up. Or not.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Not even close to as cool as the silver slides are.
Glock hit a home run with the 48 with silver pvd slide. The black slide models just look like all the other blah blah blah glock puts out.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not even close to as cool as the silver slides are.
Glock hit a home run with the 48 with silver pvd slide. The black slide models just look like all the other blah blah blah glock puts out.

Yeah, the silver ones, first out, were actually limited to cool guys. Regular guys get plain black now I guess. Sure do like my silver slide 43X. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now wait a minute. First people was saying silver slide what was Glock thinking? Now they're saying black slide what was Glock thinking? Glock is starting to spoil people. :anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom