Glock 48 parts and accessories

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not a hard core Glock guy. This is only my second one after all these years. I shot the P365, the G43, the Hellcat, and they were all smaller and snappier than I wanted. I decided to try the G48 as just a step up in size. It may be a mistake. Time will tell. I still love my PPS M2, so maybe I just should have left well enough alone. But, hey, I hadn't bought a new toy in a long time!

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I'm not a hard core Glock guy. This is only my second one after all these years. I shot the P365, the G43, the Hellcat, and they were all smaller and snappier than I wanted. I decided to try the G48 as just a step up in size. It may be a mistake. Time will tell. I still love my PPS M2, so maybe I just should have left well enough alone. But, hey, I hadn't bought a new toy in a long time!
I'm sure that if you decide you don't like it that you won't have any trouble selling it.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And here I thought @druryj was gonna' share his wide range of knowledge regarding Glock parts and accessories, 'cause I know he's tried more of them than anybody else around here!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And here I thought @druryj was gonna' share his wide range of knowledge regarding Glock parts and accessories, 'cause I know he's tried more of them than anybody else around here!

LOL. The only Glock I own right now, a 48, is bone stock except for the sights. And it's staying that way, cause why mess with perfection? Right?

Latest posts

Top Bottom