Glock 'em down

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ch-47 mech

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing new here made a deal through the mail and everything went smooth. Thanks again for the parts. Look forward to doing business in in the future.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
A packaged arrived today with all kinds of goodies. It's always a pleasure doing business with someone like Evan. The watch is way better than the pics and what can you say about 2 new factory Glock mags.

Dug down in the box and found a nice little surprise for my 12 gauge. Nothing better than thinking you made a great deal only to find freebies at the bottom of the box.

Thank you again, my friend.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I had a great transaction with GED via snail mail. Very nice guy and easy to work with. I will be more than happy to deal with him in the future. Prompt payment too! A gentleman and a scholar he is!

Thank you again Evan.

CBCollier

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
GED sent the package before he had the payment! I got the holster today, and I know he didn't get the payment until today. One of the best guys to deal with here on OSA. Thanks again Evan.

Latest posts

Top Bottom