Glock 'em down

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nifrost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tried to work a deal with Glock'emDown but it just didn't work out the way either of us anticipated. Nonetheless, this guy is a class act in my book. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again and look forward to doing so in the future. I appreciate the consideration you've displayed, GED.

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As usual, great to deal with. Prompt payment and added money to help with cost of packing and shipping even though I didn't ask for it. Always a pleasure to do business with! A+

bsd230

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a great transaction with Glock 'em Down. Great to work with and would be happy to do another with him. Good guy.

CBCollier

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Another great deal from GED. I don't have the stuff yet, cause I just said I would buy it 10 minutes ago, but I can promise I will have it before the end of the week. It will probably get sent before he even gets my check! There is none nicer on this forum to deal with. Takes your personal check, sends your stuff faster than very quick, and a stand up guy to boot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom