Glock 'em down

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great deal with GED today. He met me at very convenient location for me, despite some unfortunate circumstances for him. Great deal, great guy, A+.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I just want to give a huge shout out to Evan. He is one of the classiest guys on this forum and we are all lucky to have him. He is such a selfless guy, I offered to trade him ammo for something he was selling and instead of taking my trade, he just wanted to give it to me. I want to tell you guys and gals please don't ever lump all cops together in a negative light when thinking about them. If they were all like Evan this world would be a much better and brighter place. Thank you again buddy...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I just want to give a huge shout out to Evan. He is one of the classiest guys on this forum and we are all lucky to have him. He is such a selfless guy, I offered to trade him ammo for something he was selling and instead of taking my trade, he just wanted to give it to me. I want to tell you guys and gals please don't ever lump all cops together in a negative light when thinking about them. If they were all like Evan this world would be a much better and brighter place. Thank you again buddy...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HA! A classy guy, huh? :pms2:

You guys wanna see a REAL classy guy? I don't even come close! Check THIS out!

http://kfor.com/2014/09/10/special-education-teachers-service-goes-well-beyond-the-classroom/

Latest posts

Top Bottom