Glock frame local?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a slide thinking it was for a 17, to use on my 22 frame until I got a dedicated frame for it. When I received it, it was a 19 slide. So now I am looking for a 19 frame, complete preferred. Was wondering if any local shop sold them, rather than paying $20 shipping and $10 transfer on a $60-90 item. Or anyone got one to get rid of?

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a slide thinking it was for a 17, to use on my 22 frame until I got a dedicated frame for it. When I received it, it was a 19 slide. So now I am looking for a 19 frame, complete preferred. Was wondering if any local shop sold them, rather than paying $20 shipping and $10 transfer on a $60-90 item. Or anyone got one to get rid of?
You might find what you're looking for, if you put this in the want to buy section

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's where I was going with it. I've seen new aftermarket gen 3 frames under $50.
Have you considered a p80? Might be a fun project

Thats exactly what I'm wanting. Stripped frames should be around $50, complete for not much more. The 80% with the jig and everything run like around $150. Doesnt make sense for me to spend that much for a project when I can get one complete for well under that. Its actually a P80 slide I am throwing on this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom