Glock Gen 5 17 and 19

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't need or want an ambi slide lock lever. Lefties; go for it if you like. The Gen 4 gun (polyagonal barrel) I have already is more accurate than me; (and all but a rare handful of shooters really) why do I need a "more accurate barrel" when I can't shoot to the full capabilities of the one I have now anyway? Cool marketing though..."more accurate barrel"... Oooh! I do like the no-finger groove thing though. Still, prolly not going to ditch my excellent Gen 4 G19 for one. Now gimme a single stack pistola that's G19 sized and yes! Take my money!

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll have to wait till next year. I've already reached my Blue Label limit for this year. I've got the Gen1-4 of the 17. May as well add a 5th to it.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I like some of the changes, especially getting rid of the finger grooves, but I moved away from Glocks years ago.

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Joel, I agree with the single stack 19. I was looking real heavy at the Avidity PD10 but don't believe it is ever going to make it.
Ultra thin Glock 19 single stack would get my money.