Glock Guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glock_Frames_generations.jpg

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man just save up for the Glock Carbine. I hear it will be announced at the next Shot Show... NRA meeting... Gun show... Gun Club meeting.. Academy Sports Glock Days... Fathers day... Christmas Eve..

Defcon Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember my first Glock issued to me opened the tupperware and asked why I could not keep my Colt? Later we got a new Chief and my Colt was on my side again. That glock was all you could ask for in a side arm except the fragile sites. However I hated it. Still remember the first polymer gun I ever fired what a turd

Attachments

• Heckler_%26_Koch_VP70Z.jpg
    Heckler_%26_Koch_VP70Z.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 96

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
First Glock I ever saw was in 1986 just after we finished quals at the range. This guy was there and had this here plastic pistol. He took out the magazine, locked it back and chucked it about 20 ft into the sand and gravel parking lot. He then picked it up, walked back to the range, slammed home a magazine racking it back and proceeded to rip off 15 rounds. We were still cringing at this mistreatment of weaponry to really grasp the significance of what he just did. When it finally sunk in, we were told it was a Glock. I got to fire a magazine load like everyone else did. I didn't like it much probably because I was a diehard 1911 fiend. Haven't even touched one since then. I do now own two XD types and really like them. I was over at lasher's the other day and he handed me a 1911. I took my usual 1911 grip, brought it up to eye level and the sights were dead on. Tried and true, 1911 for me.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember my first Glock issued to me opened the tupperware and asked why I could not keep my Colt? Later we got a new Chief and my Colt was on my side again. That glock was all you could ask for in a side arm except the fragile sites. However I hated it. Still remember the first polymer gun I ever fired what a turd

From what I understand the HK VP70 was supposed to be the cold war version of the liberator pistol in case of a soviet invasion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom