Glock Promo Pack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't know if I'm a Fan Boy (only have 3 Glocks), but for some reason, I do like stickers. Thanks for the link.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I don't know what I just signed up for but I signed up for it. :)

I guess it's this stuff...
f16c6e4b68318c4adfdc43a16178ca85.jpg

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have asked for Glock Promo Swag many times over the past years. I held a shooting match a few years ago for a event I held and Glock was kind enough to send me a box of 300 lapel pins, 300 writing pens, 200 Glock patches, 200 Glock decals, 200 glock lanyards a 3ft X 5ft Glock banner and lots of Glock catalogs, magazines and bags.
They were all free and great as hand outs.
I just receive a Gen5 swag pack from them a few weeks ago with the new Gen5 decals.

The very first time I went on their sight under the contact us and filled out their request form (only because I was needing a large quantity of items). I received them in about 3 weeks and have not receive any spam emails from Glock ever. They didn't even respond to my request, the swag just showed up. So me filling out the form and giving them my email address was not a big deal at all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom