Glock Select Fire Drop in conversion kits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also, if you get licensed as a manufacturer, you will have to actually make your conversion device. You cannot transfer in a registered device as that would require the demo letter. You also cannot buy one of the many unregistered devices available on the Internet and then claim you made it.

IF you apply for and get an SOT and IF you get a law enforcement demo letter, THEN you can get a post sample Glock Select Fire Drop in conversion kit and possess it legally, so long as you renew your SOT.

There is absolutely no other way in the United States to legally have one and avoid Club Fed.

An 07/02 can buy an 80% kit (since they are not considered anything at that point) and finish them. Nothing wrong with that at all. He then engraves it with a serial # and his info and registers it with ATF on a Form 2 as a post-sample machinegun. There is no way for the average Joe to do this legally.

Yes I know all of this, I was asking questions I already knew. If you notice in my first post I had a link that covers all this in detail. I was trying to point out there are other ways than getting a demo letter.
Then you stated " you will have to actually make your conversion device" I was just trying to point out what you said above about "finishing them". I was not saying there was anything wrong with buying 80% kit. Don't forget ITAR.
Edit: did you read post 14?

Latest posts

Top Bottom