• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Glock tall front sight for G44

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ok-22shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I know many don't care for Glock standard sights but I am ok with them. My G44 is shooting a few inches high at 20 yards. Looking for a tall front sight. It appears this is the same as the G19 maybe others. Wondering what you might want to get rid of. May at some point go to muzzle device height sights so looking for something cheap to initially get some trigger time on the gun. South Tulsa area.

Thanks for any help.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I know many don't care for Glock standard sights but I am ok with them. My G44 is shooting a few inches high at 20 yards. Looking for a tall front sight. It appears this is the same as the G19 maybe others. Wondering what you might want to get rid of. May at some point go to muzzle device height sights so looking for something cheap to initially get some trigger time on the gun. South Tulsa area.

Thanks for any help.

Put a .180” tall sight for any Glock on it and it will work with the factory rear.

Latest posts

Top Bottom