Glock Trigger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So..... I picked up a Vickers G19. The RTF and the sights are how Glocks should come stock IMO but that's just me. Anyways, I'm not interested in spending $250 on a ZEV trigger. I'm behind the times on these in terms of aftermarket. Is there a good reliable way to put a more defined wall on these? I'm not looking for a sub 3lb trigger, 4.5-5lB would be nice. Just looking to take up the mush. What say you OSA? I've done the .25 trigger job before.... remember cleaning it up but not getting a crisp wall.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had one done by Olyeller. When he did it he said it may have been the best Glock trigger he'd done to that point. Wasn't like his M&P triggers at all, of which I have several, all of which have a very solid wall. It was a great trigger as Glocks go, it's just that they are different animals I think.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had one done by Olyeller. When he did it he said it may have been the best Glock trigger he'd done to that point. Wasn't like his M&P triggers at all, of which I have several, all of which have a very solid wall. It was a great trigger as Glocks go, it's just that they are different animals I think.

Don't doubt it. Pretty sure he's way too busy..... but I guess I need to buy a 4th gen? lol

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't doubt it. Pretty sure he's way too busy..... but I guess I need to buy a 4th gen? lol

Last I heard he was solely working on his Benelli M2 race guns and has a distributor setup for them and not doing anything else.

Dunno about Glocks at all. That G19 I had was tricked out and was a damn nice specimen, I just couldn't warm up to it. The only Glock I'm really interested in is the G40 MOS. And that's only because there isn't a 10mm in a M&P CORE.

Latest posts

Top Bottom