Glock Trigger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomthebaker

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ill never understand why the same people that put aftermarket triggers in every long gun they have frown upon people that do the same thing in a handgun. I have more aftermarket triggers in handguns than rifles.

There's a lot of Glock dogma that says Glocks are perfect out of the box, and any aftermarket parts make them worse and less reliable.

I don't subscribe to it.

firefighterguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Aftermarket triggers do not make you a better shooter.

Aftermarket triggers can make you shoot better.

There's a big difference and I would hope no one thinks the first.

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got the haley strategic skimmer trigger. It's a great upgrade compared to the factory trigger. Meanwhile I completely agree with fundamentals and proper training first and foremost before doing anything to the weapon. The better you understand it to start with makes the upgrades or modifications more worthwhile and usually saves you time and money in the long run. Also by that point you have a purpose for that change because of your experience and shooting style.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

TSQUARE

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used an overwatch precision trigger (comes as a trigger and trigger bar) a ghost edge connector, 6# trigger spring, reduced plunger spring, and a polish job on all of it. Pretty decent trigger, very smooth. The overwatch takes up almost all pre-travel, and reset is short and tactile feel to it. I like this set up better than a factory zev kit. All was around $175 ish.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
No take up is bad in a trigger unless you practice the **** out of it, and certainly less safe than a defensive trigger with more takeup

TSQUARE

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The overwatch has the travel distance of a stock trigger, if you pull, ride it to reset, then fire again. Its that second pull feel, the distance from reset to fire. If that makes any sense at all...

Latest posts

Top Bottom