Glocks are just better with proof!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

indpndt74

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to drop this bomb on some of you but...

Screenshot_20220721-084709_Facebook.jpg

As Sapirman let off rounds from a restroom area into the Indiana mall’s food court, Elisjsha Dicken, 22, of Seymour, Indiana, fired 10 shots at Sapirman from his Glock handgun, preventing “many more” deaths, Greenwood Police Chief James Ison said at a press conference Monday.

AND THATS ALL THE PROOF YOU NEED! 40 YARDS! BOOM!🧐💣☠️

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm curious if he was stationary the entire 10 shots. I read somewhere I think that he was advancing while shooting but also saw it stated he braced himself too. IF he started at 40 yds, firing shots and advancing closer to the target then hit 8/10, my gut instinct says he's had some training. Even if a blind shooting hog, the outcome was perfect.

While some outlets are decrying the use of "Good Samaritan", ain't none saying he should've ran and let more innocent people die. Even the liberal media has good things to say about the outcome and realize an argument about "he broke the mall policy and shouldn't have been carrying" is going to be met with outrage!

Realize that most liberal sources are worried about the November outcome so in my opinion they're trying to calm the waters some now but I think/hope it's too late.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
40 yards is a long way with a handgun. I’d like to know more about the kid. Is he a competitive shooter or did a blind hog find an acorn (x8)? :anyone:
I recall an incident down in Texas back around 2000, I think. Some guy went crazy over an argument with a neighbor, grabbed his AR then shot and killed her and her dogs and opened fire on police when they arrived. He had the cop pinned down and outgunned when a citizen saw what was going on and figured if he didn't help the officer was going to be the next victim. He went to his house got his gun which, if I recall, was a magnum wheel gun, took aim and hit the bad guy from over 100 yards away. Bad guy was only wounded so he and turned and opened fire on the citizen but missed him. The good guy took aim and fired three more rounds that ended the bad guy. All shots fired with a handgun from over (some accounts say about 160 yards) 100 yards away. That right there is some fine shooting and damn good gun control....

Last edited:

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang, 8 hits out of 10 shots at 40yds under stress!? That’s difficult even for trained police officers. God bless that guy.

And yes glocks are perfect carry guns! All my defensive guns are glocks. To me they are the Stanley hammer of pistols. Show your 1911s to your friends, show glocks to your enemies

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang, 8 hits out of 10 shots at 40yds under stress!? That’s difficult even for trained police officers. God bless that guy.

And yes glocks are perfect carry guns! All my defensive guns are glocks. To me they are the Stanley hammer of pistols. Show your 1911s to your friends, show glocks to your enemies
Glocks are good for some people, but not all. For me it's my Sig. When I worked for an agency where we were forced to carry Glocks that they issued I always qualified, but my scores were never as good as they were with my Sig.

Latest posts

Top Bottom