Glocktogo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Leave transaction feedback for Glocktogo here.

I don't remember who all I've had transactions with in the past, but all were smooth with forum members.

If you post feedback for me, I'll do the same. If you aren't happy with a transaction we've had, please let me know and I'll try to make it right! :thumb:

Jerry Biggs

AresV

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HUGE +1 for Glocktogo.

I goofed and made an error in my listing, dropping the price on an item to $10 less than what I intended. I dropped two of the three items in the thread $5 each from the original posted price but accidentally dropped the 3rd item $15 :doh:

I offered to honor the price because it was my goof but Glocktogo gave me the amount I had intended to drop it down to. He's a great guy and I highly recommend doing business with him.

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just completed a deal with Glocktogo today. Great guy to deal with. It was nice to finally meet you! I'm sure i'll be seeing you at some matches soon!

schwazche

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's rare that you meet someone as knowledgeable, honest and caring as Glocktogo. I just finished a great deal with him and I couldn't be happier. Jerry's a perfect example of what makes a forum like OKshooters great!

A+

Latest posts

Top Bottom