Glocktogo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I found same mount new in package for a few dollars more and went that route, Also I agreed to buy his mount but not for new price, You can trash talk me all you want....This will be my last post on OSA, To much BS....

You admit to agreeing to the price, then you allegedly found it new for 10% more from a member on another forum. So you didn't even bother to let me know you no longer wanted the one you agreed to buy. You also stated in your PM that you didn't buy the mount you allegedly found elsewhere for more than I was asking, but bought a completely different one. Face facts, you changed your mind and didn't have the balls to even let me know about it.

Coming from someone who only used OSA to buy and sell and has stood others up on deals, somehow I'll not loose much sleep over your departure. :bye:

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:thumbup3:Another FTF with Jerry. Oh I didn't know about your Corvette or I would have asked for a ride along with the deal!:mosh:

Thanks for meeting me Jerry!

Latest posts

Top Bottom