GM ordered to make ventilators

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Backstrap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sure hope these masks are made better then their vehicles are. I wouldn’t buy a GM product ever again.

GM’s ventilators will work fine for two weeks - then they’ll be recalled, and the hospitals will have to take them to their nearest GM dealer to be repaired. Where they will sit for four weeks, because the dealers don’t have the correct parts to repair them. But not to worry, they’ll issue a loaner:

DADA6CA7-F691-450E-8FFE-9EEE1B1B8CF6.jpeg

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Dear fellas,

No matter what, please never let me end up on a ventilator that’s wearing a bow tie or those 3 red letters! Just pull the plug!

Hell no, you have a whole gaggle of cowcatcherettes to raise. So suck it up and wear that Bowtie even if its disguised as a 3 letter abbreviation so they can charge more cause it special........

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll say one thing.
If GM is making ventilators, I hope they are shipped directly from the factory to hospitals, medical clinics, etc.
Because if they have to go through a car dealer, those poor victims of corona virus will have to get a royal screwing, umm, I mean, a "proctology exam" from the sales department before they get their ventilator.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll say one thing.
If GM is making ventilators, I hope they are shipped directly from the factory to hospitals, medical clinics, etc.
Because if they have to go through a car dealer, those poor victims of corona virus will have to get a royal screwing, umm, I mean, a "proctology exam" from the sales department before they get their ventilator.
Yes but they will be able to get the extended warranty and scotch guard upgrade on their bed linens.

Latest posts

Top Bottom