Go Dawgs!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have to Congratulate the Georgia Bulldogs on a game well played. It was a close game. It only took them 42 yrs and Saban protege to win a National Championship. LOL :yelclap:
20210904_115451.jpg

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm glad Georgia won, but I don't believe either team played as well as the rest of their seasons.
Those defenses were awesome. One heck of a defensive game. I didn't think Bama could beat them twice but still hoping, can't help it guys born and raised in South Alabama. Once a Bama fan always Bama fan. We could make all kinds of excuses on the number of players injured in the last few weeks but that's part of the game you have to endure. One more time Congratulations to Georgia Bulldogs!
ROOOOOLL TIDE!

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Was looking at post game stats last night, Alabama had 50 tackles with 32 of them solo tackles. Georgia had 70 tackles with 50 of them being solos. 71% solo tackles is incredible.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only thing more annoying than a Georgia fan….

A bammer fan. Damn, those dudes are outta control annoying. 😝
I take offense to that! I'm a Bama fan but I don't flaunt it. I never take football that seriously, yea I may trash talk sometimes but I don't rub it in. Now my family who are still in Alabama ever time they see someone the talk is football and instead of Goodbye its Roll Tide. Football is there social life. Every game is a tailgate party.

Latest posts

Top Bottom